One thing that living in Jordan has taught me is that, I’m
not good at writing blogs. I finally bought a camera though so I will try to post lots of pictures. I think I can better capture my life here through photos than words, that's a struggle so I just keep putting it off.
Here's my school! I work at a girls' secondary school where I teach 8th and 9th grades this semester. I usually teach 3-4 classes a day with the other English teachers.
This is a typical classroom. We recently got a grant to paint the inside of the school (it's been 13 years!) and to make a garden in this space below. I will write a more informative post about this project once we start puttin' the pedal to the metal.
This is the view from my school. I sometimes escape out here for a breather.
Well, there ya go. Oh what, you want a story or something? Ok... Last week or so, my lil' neighbor rang my doorbell a thousand times and I was ignoring it until I heard her calling out "Alshun! Alshun!" and I opened the door and she had a fist full of arugula for me. When tiny neighbors hand you arugula, you just can't help but lolz. And I swear every time my doorbell rings, someone is bringing me food. Not sure what I did to deserve this but thank you cosmos.
Anywho, you keep your noses clean. And shine bright like a diamond.
love,
Alison
No comments:
Post a Comment